Kingroot is one best and fastest way to root your android device easily just in one click. With kingroot app you can root your android device without using PC also, you can root the android device through your computer just with one click. All you need to install the kingroot apk file on your Android device to root your android phone! Before, proceeding further I’m going to share my view on what is rooting and benefits of rooting the android device!
What Is Rooting ?
Rooting is the special kind of permission that allows the device to extraordinary tasks which can not be done using the unrooted Android device. It is the privileged given to smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android operating system to have access to the Android system and subsystem. After rooting you will get administrative access as “Superuser” which is similar to admin/root as in Linux or any other Unix operating system. You can also relate rooting as jailbreak breaking the Apple devices which run on the iOS operating system.
What Are The Benefits Of Rooting Android ?
There are tons of benefits of rooting the android device. Here I’m going to share some of them:
- You can install plenty of new third-party apps.
- Better battery backup as you can freeze apps.
- Latest custom kernels.Infinite Features.
- Install Infinite new Features and tweaks.
- You can boost device performance.
- Access Blocked Features.
- Install Custom ROM’s.
- Full control over your system memory.
- Uninstall bloatware.
- Remove ads.
Before proceeding further, below are the requirements to install this one click root app on your Android device!
Requirements And Things To Be Consider Before Installing Kingroot Apk:
- Rooting your Android device may void device’s warranty.
- The device may bricks while rooting.
- You have to enable third party app installation permission.
- You can unroot your android it anytime with kingroot app.
How To Root Android In One Click Using Kingroot Apk?
The installation process is very simple all you need to just follow below simple steps correctly. If not followed correctly then the installation process may lead to an error or may brick your device.
NOTE : Before proceeding further, check the compatibility of your device from the list posted at end of the post.
- Step 1: First of all Download the latest kingroot apk file for your Android smartphone.
- Step 2: Now, if you had downloaded the apk from your PC then you need to transfer it to your Android smartphone or tablet. You can easily transfer the file using the data cable or Bluetooth (if your PC is having one).
- Step 3: As it is third-party app, you need to enable “Installation from unknown sources” on your device. This can be done easily. If your device has already third-party app installation permission then just skip step 4.
- Step 4: If you are using a device running on Android 4.0+ then just go to settings > security > unknown sources and check on “installation from unknown sources” that’s it.
- Step 5: Now open any file explorer app and search for the apk file that you just downloaded from the above links and then click on it to begin the installation process.
- Step 6: After completion of the above step, the app will be installed on your device now just open the app to begin the rooting process.
- Step 7: On the screen, you will “try it” option tap on it to enter the main interface, and then click the “get now” button to start rooting your device.
- Step 8: Now wait for some time, it will take back to the main screen when the rooting is done.
- Step 9: In order to check that your device is rooted or not just install the “Root Checker” app from play store.
- Step 10: If the root checker shows “Your Device Is Rooted” then Congratulations you have successfully rooted your android device!
How To Root Android In One Click Using Kingoot App For PC?
If you want to root your Android device using the PC then you need to follow the below steps to get it done !
- Step 1: First of all download the king root app for PC from the below link and run the step-up (.exe) file.
- Step 2: The step-up is in Chinese but don’t worry it is easy to use! Just Click on “ 下一步 ” to go to next screen note: “ 下一步 (Means Next) ”, “ 取消 (Means Cancel) ”Note: “ 下一步 ( Next) ” and “ 取消 (Cancel) ”
- Step 3: Now just select “我同意此 协议 ” for Agreeing to terms and conditions and click on “ 下一步 ” (Next) to continue further.
- Step 4: Click on “ 完成 ” to complete the installation process of kingroot app.
- Step 5: Now just connect your Android device to your PC using the data cable. Just wait for some time until Kingroot installs the necessary drivers for your device. Make sure you have a working internet connection. If your PC has already installed drivers of your mobile then kingroot will detect them automatically and connects your device.
- Step 6: Make sure USB debugging mode is on. For this go to the developer setting and check the USB debugging on.
- Step 7: Now just click on “ 尝试 Root ” (Attempt to Root) to begin the rooting process. It will take some time to complete the process.
- Step 8: After sometimes a huge tick will appears on the screen showing the completion of the process. Now your device will reboot itself. After this just install the “Root Checker” app to check whether the device is root or not. That’s it !!
NOTE : Your device will reboot several times during this process. Do’not unplug your device during this process doing may brick your device.
How To Unroot Your Android Device?
As I earlier said that you can also unroot your android device just with one click. If you don’t like rooting or any other reason to get your device back to its original state then just follow the below steps.
- Step 1: Go to play store and install the “SuperSU” app from it. Using this you can manage the root access of your device.
- Step 2: Now just open the installed app and if the app asks for root permission then just Grant it otherwise app will not work on your device.
- Step 3: Now just go to settings of the app and tap on “Full Unroot” to begin the unrooting process.
- Step 4: That’s it after sometimes your device will be unrooted.
So, this was all about kingroot apk. I hope now you will be able to download & install the latest version of kingroot app from the above links. If you are still facing any issue while downloading or installing the app then feel free to comment below we will try our best to solve it. Do bookmark this page to get latest apk file as it releases. Don’t forget to share this post with our friends so that they too can enjoy this apk file.